Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 28.



I completely neglected to post anything yesterday, and I wish I could say that it was because I was just so busy with the book that it was impossible to tear myself away. But that wasn't the case; although I started a new chapter and polished up another one, I spent the majority of my day staring at a blank page, then going for a walk, then staring at a page, then making more coffee, then staring at a page. I didn't even take any pictures outside. Meh.

What I did do, however, was start on some deep-cleaning of the cabin in anticipation of leaving in a few days, since my mother would have a heart attack if she walked in right now: "A stick! A stick on my brand-new carpet!" And then she'd get out the belt.

I was snowed in yesterday, but I called over to McArdle's, and it looks like he plowed me out this morning. So, on my agenda: Replenishing myself with stuff I'll need for the next two or three days, then coming down and writing and writing and writing and writing.

It's warm today, past 40 already, and I'm hoping the road doesn't give me trouble on my way in or out. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment